Mideast Region of the WOCN® Excellence in Writing Award
The Excellence in Writing Award is designed to acknowledge scholarly writing by the members of the Mideast Region of the WOCN®. Award(s) will be awarded to the author(s) of a manuscript that makes a significant contribution to the sphere of WOC Nursing. The award(s) will be made at the Fall Conference for the region. Preference will be given to applicants who have not received a monetary award from the MER in the last 3 years.
Award Amount: $250
- The author(s) must be a member of the Mideast Region of the WOCN®.
- Manuscripts must be 500 words or more.
- Manuscripts must be related to the specialty of WOC Nursing practice, and the focus can be from an educational, clinical, administrative, economic, research, or legislative point of view.
- Date of consideration of manuscript will be publication during the period of July 1 – June 30 each year.
- Authors may submit their own published articles for this award.
Submit to MER Director 2 by August 15. Award to be distributed at the MER regional conference.
If any part of the application form does not work, please try using another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.