Mideast Region of WOCN® WOCNEP Scholarship Award
The Mideast Region of the WOCN® Society is pleased to offer a Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing Education Program Scholarship Award. The award is an avenue for financial assistance to MER members currently enrolled in an approved WOCNEP that go on to achieve certification through the WOCNCB®. The recipient must not have received a MER scholarship award in the past 3 years.
Award Amount: $1,000
- Demographic information
- Copy of enrollment of WOCN® Education Program
- Proof of Mideast Region WOCN® membership
- Essay (Up to 250 words) explaining how you plan to contribute to WOC nursing with this knowledge (submit as attachment) Please include your reason for applying and plan for using your WOC education
- Two (2) letters of reference from Professional colleagues
Submit to MER Director 2 by August 15. Award to be distributed at the MER regional conference.
If awarded a scholarship, you will be required to:
- Submit a short article to be published on the MER website.
- Submit a copy of your receipt of payment, proof of program completion and successful WOCNCB® certification
Scholarship funds will be presented after the MER Board of Directors has received verification that you have completed and passed the certification exam(s). The MER reserves the right to audit any application for a period up to one year from the date of any award.
If any part of the application form does not work, please try using another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.