Mideast Region of WOCN® Nurse Researcher Award
The Mideast Region of the WOCN® Nurse Researcher Award will honor an individual or group who completed a nursing research study that focused on wound, ostomy, or continence care and disseminated the results through presentation or publication. Preference will be given to applicants who have not received a monetary award from the MER in the last 3 years.
- The individual or group completed a nursing research study that followed appropriate research methods and assured protection of human subjects.
- The research adds to the body of nursing knowledge in regards to ostomy, wound, or continence care.
- The findings of the research have been published, submitted for publication, or presented at professional meetings.
- The study may be a funded or unfunded project.
- Investigators doing manufacturer directed and subsidized R&D studies are excluded.
- Must be an active member of the WOCN®
- The nominee must be a primary investigator of the study
Submit to MER Director 2 by August 15. Award to be distributed at the MER regional conference.
If any part of the application form does not work, please try using another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.