Mideast Region of WOCN® Advanced Practice Scholarship Award
The Mideast Region WOC Advanced Practice Scholarship Award is an avenue for financial assistance to MER members currently enrolled in advanced nursing programs. This includes those enrolled in baccalaureate programs with a major in nursing as well as those in graduate or doctoral programs. Preference will be given to applicants who have not received a monetary award from the MER in the last 3 years.
Award Amount: $1,000
- Demographic information
- Copy of acceptance and evidence of current class enrollment in a nursing program
- Copy of completion of WOCN® Education Program
- Copy of current certificate from WOCNCB®
- Proof of Mideast Region WOCN® membership for (1) year prior to application
- Essay (250-300 words) explaining how you plan to contribute to WOC nursing with this knowledge (submit as attachment)
Submit to MER Director 2 by August 15. Award to be distributed at the MER regional conference.
If any part of the application form does not work, please try using another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.