MER WOCN® Poster Award Application
The Mideast Region Poster Award will honor two MER members who present posters at the WOCN® National Conference. The award encourages and supports individual work exclusive of industry funding, assistance or support. Preference will be given to applicants who have not received a monetary award from the MER in the last 3 years.
Award Amount: $250
- Funding is for support of poster presentation at National WOCN® conference.
- The applicant has not received any funding from industry/commercial means.
- Applicant must be a member of the Mideast Region WOCN® Society.
- Application must be received by the deadline date.
- Deadline for application is April 15th.
- Award may be used to defray expense of poster development, travel to, registration for, or lodging during the WOCN® National Conference.
- Statement of disclosure on poster, if abstracted selected, should read “Expenses partially funded by an award from Mideast Region of the WOCN®.
- Only one author (preferably primary author) of the abstract/poster will be awarded.
- In the event the poster is not presented at the National WOCN® conference, the funds must be returned to the Mideast Region within 30 days of the conference.
A group electronic mailing will be sent to accepted poster abstract authors from the Mideast Region once abstracts have been accepted for poster presentation by National WOCN®.
The applications will be blinded. The applications will be reviewed by 3 MER Board members or committee chairs. Two awardees will be selected and notified in time to allow for disclosure statements to be added to their posters. Applicants not selected will be notified as well.
Submit to MER Director 2 by April 15. Award to be distributed at the WOCN® National conference (funds for award may be requested prior to conference).
If any part of the application form does not work, please try using another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.