Mideast Region of the WOCN® Lifetime Achievement Award
This achievement award recognizes a WOC nurse who has worked at least 20 years and has demonstrated support of their professional colleagues while providing excellent patient care. Preference will be given to applicants who have not received a monetary award from the MER in the last 3 years.
- Certified WOC Nurse (does not need to be full scope) who is an active member of the MER
- Employed as a WOC Nurse at least 20 years
- Holds, or has held local, regional, or national WOC office
- At least 50% of work time is spent in direct patient care
- Provides excellent patient care as demonstrated by two letters of support from colleagues, staff, supervisors and/or patients
- Demonstrates support of professional colleagues through mentoring or precepting
- Is dedicated to the advancement of the WOC profession
- Has participated in and promoted WOC nursing to the extent that no other recognition is sufficient
Submit to MER Director 2 by August 15. Award to be distributed at the MER regional conference.
If any part of the application form does not work, please try using another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.