Mideast Region of the WOCN® Manufacturer’s Representative of the Year Application
This representative has a territory within the MER. The individual promotes their company’s product(s) in a positive manner while demonstrating respect of the WOC nurse and their position within the facility. Preference will be given to applicants who have not received a monetary award from the MER in the last 3 years.
- Works in the territory encompassed by the MidEast Region (MER).
- Attends one local or regional ET/WOC Meeting per year.
- Is dependable and on time for appointments.
- Responds to email and/or phone inquiries in a timely manner.
- Is respectful of the ET/WOC nurse’s position in the facility.
- Able to promote his/her own products in a positive manner (i.e. without negative comments toward competitor products).
Submit to MER President Elect by August 15. Award to be distributed at the MER regional conference.
If any part of the application form does not work, please try using another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.