Join us Saturday, February 18, 2023, for a one-day virtual pharmacology education event!
Earn 7.75 CME Credits/ANCC Contact Hours and learn about a wide range of hot topics such as:
- Pharmacology of Recently Approved Novel Drugs
- Selecting and Prescribing Antibiotics Based on Cultures
- Pharmacology in Palliative Care
- Dermatological Pharmacology
- Adult Vaccines
- Medications for Rectal Problems
- Multimodal Pain Management of the Complex Patient with Acute Pain
- Bonus On-Demand Session: Urology
This event is for Advanced Practice Nurses, Physician Assistants, DOs, MDs, and any other healthcare professionals are interested in pharmacology education.
Can’t make it? All sessions will be available on-demand after the live event concludes.
For the value of just $149 you will:
- Receive 7.75 CME Credits/ANCC Contact Hours
- Access content on-demand for up to one year
- Learn from subject matter experts
- Increase your pharmacology knowledge
- Live chat with colleagues and faculty
- All-access price of $149
- Register on the WOCN Continuing Education Center (CEC) at wocn.digitellinc.com/wocn/live/415/page/2365
- A membership to the WOCN Society is NOT required
Contact the WOCN National Office at email@example.com
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION INFORMATION
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
(ACCME) through the joint providership of American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons (ASCRS) and Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society (WOCN). The ASCRS is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
WOCN SOCIETY ACCREDITATION STATEMENT
The Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 15115.